mercoledì 22 agosto 2007

Livin' Washington DC for americans

Well, by now I've seen quite everything this city can offer...
And I'm sorry I've to say it's not much. I liked a lot The National Mall and many museums located there, especially the Air and Space one. I've liked also this Eastern Market, where I bought a nice bag and we had a tasty french-style brunch.
But I'm a bit disappointed there are quite no shops here! Only in Georgetown there are some, I enjoyed especially a huge bookstore... Yesterday infact I bought 6 books, I have to read till the end of this year and even more!
On the other hand, there are plenty of good restaurants! We've tried tex mex, greek, asian fusion and american. This night we'll go for brazilian! This is fun!!!
All in all I don't think I would like to live here.

1 commento:

Kathy Bray ha detto...

I wouldn't live there either. I always liked Old Town Alexandria, which is nearby, but DC is not my scene as well. I'm glad you got some great books and a bag though!