martedì 11 settembre 2007

Diada (second part)

Today is National Holiday for Catalunya. It's also the first declared holiday after the re-establishment of the Parliament of the region in 1980. Historically today remembers the fall of Barcelona to the Borboni during the secession war of Spain in 1714. It's quite anti-Madrid...
This means that I could work from home!

This is the only important news I have in these last days. I'm still working for the website and I like it very much, it's interesting. Then I'm still enjoying the beach and the sun, which is a bit strange for me, couse I'm not used to such a long summer... But i love it!

2 commenti:

Kathy Bray ha detto...

Hey, what have I missed? Who are you working for?! You must email me and tell me everything my darling friend!

I am glad you love it there so much. I so look forward to visiting you there and drinking tea together whilst we talk about anything and everything...

chicca2007 ha detto...

Hi Kathy!
I started workin for a website in august. It's in italian (www.mioaffitto.it) but the office's here in BCN. It's about home renting. It's interesting and I like it.
I'm alway waitin' for that tea together...